Sunday 6 October 2013


And Zuza from IA has sent me her Internet profile. It is nice, isn't it? Well done Zuza!!!

About me:
Hello, I'm Zuza and I'm from Cracov, Poland. I'm always happy, and sometimes patient.
I've got blue eyes, light brown hair,and I'm high.
-Likes and dislikes:
I love animals, but most I love horses! I've got one cat, (her name is Klara), dog (her name is Aisza), and one horse (his name is Egon )
I like sport. My favourite fields of sport are football, basketball, and hors riding.
I don' like spiders, worms, and all of them.
-My free time:
In my free time, I'm in the stable, taking care of the horses, ride horseback.
Generally then I live with horses.
In addition I like talking witch friends, watching movies.
-Requests:
I really want to meet somebody 13-17 years old, but nobody over 17!
I'm not too bothered about your nationality, but I want to meet someone who is Equestrian, and love horses.
 
Zuza odznaka 079.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment