Wednesday 9 October 2013

Ania from IIIF spent fantastic holidays in Britain last summer. Here is a postcard she wrote to me. I also like O2!!! What do you reckon?



9 August 2013
                                                                 Hi, Katie.
I was in London only for three days.
I saw many monuments, but I’m really crazy  about the place in the picture. Do you know what is this? This observation deck is called the O2.Although the experience didn't last long (10 minutes when you're at the highest point taking in the magnificent views) it was definitely worth it. It’s one of those things you wouldn't want to do more than once, however, it's something to do while in London and the views are amazing.  I also like shopping so I was in Regent Street mostly looking for bibelots. I came here only to visit, but I met many friendly people and I think that’s nice.Now I’m dying in Bulgaria. It’s so hot! But being on the beach is the best relax ever.
On 14 August I’ll be in Cracow and we can meet.
See you soon,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment