Tuesday 20 January 2015

Hi all!
How are you in the New Year? Have you made any New Year resolutions? I have but they are top secret.

From today on Class IC will support me in editting this blog, so here is what Dominik has written about a robot he built some time ago.

Two years ago I built a robot. It wasn't very big. I made him using Lego Mindstorm brick set. I couls easily steer him using my phone or my computer. Building a robot from Lego blocks isn't complicated. In the future I"d like to build a robot from scratch, not using Lego.

I used to attach a camera to my robot and I had a lot of fun with it. It was a great experience.


Dominik promised to send us a photo of his robot. We are looking forward to seeing it.

In the meantime here is a link to the story The Crazy Computer for klas I E, who are working on a project connected with it:

http://english.backbyskolan.se/files/2011/11/Crazy-Computer.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment