Friday 6 June 2014

Hello again,
I haven't written for ages, but it wasn't because I didn't want to, but because I had some technical problems. And in the meantime so many interesting things have happened!!!
First of all, students were away for their school trips, and I got some lovely memories from their trips from them:



School Trip
Our class IG were on the school trip. (19-23 May 2014)
We had beautiful weather. It was sunny all the time. We went to Koninki. We were in “Gorce” mountains. On Tuesday we went on “Turbaczyk” and on Wednesday on “Turbacz”.
In the camp we lived in four-rooms and we had neighbours there. They were fifth-graders. Girls liked to talk with them, but we didn’t. When we saw that they put butter on rail of our balcony, we wanted to show fifth-graders who is the master. We scared them. And we had calm.
In the free time we played football, but when it was dark outside, we played “Heroes of Might and Magic III” on Michal Jurek’s computer.
At the first day we had a karaoke party. Last evening we had a competition. We had to prepare song, dance, advertisement and fashion show. Fell the most in my memory advertisement of “Old Spice” and of socks. We had an advertisement of brick, shampoo, and spray too. After that, we had a disco. But the DJ was terrible. Last night my friends made a “green night” with pyjamas and toothpaste,
but I was sleeping so I didn’t enjoy the “green night” at all.
 We came back on 23 May 2014 at 5:30 pm.

That was Jacek from IG, and this following one was from Kuba from the same class.


My students from IIIF  had a lesson about New Zealand and as a homework, they were supposed to produce collages about the countries they would like to visit. Here is Julka's work:


No comments:

Post a Comment